Strategy & commercial consulting from experienced practitioners
Strategy is about the choices and options available to get to a desired outcome.
Established in 2012, Whitecap Consulting works with CEOs of mid-sized businesses with a turnover of circa £10-£300m, providing strategy and commercial consultancy.
We provide a range of professional business services and implementation support including:
- Helping shape future direction for businesses, brands, products and services
BUSINESS CASE & PLANNING
- Organising, detailing and aligning the company to deliver the strategy
- Providing hands-on help and support to execute critical initiatives effectively
COMMERCIAL DUE DILIGENCE
- Undertaking commercial due diligence to support M&A and transactions
Our client-side experience across different companies, business models and market sectors means we provide insightful, pragmatic and hands-on support for our clients, whether that is developing long-term strategy options or reacting to immediate challenges or opportunities.
Working as an extension of the leadership team, we help clients articulate ambitions, focus and align priorities, develop commercially sustainable propositions and then execute growth initiatives quickly and more effectively.
We focus on four levels of strategy and believe that to be effective, each needs to be developed and aligned effectively:
- Shareholder and enterprise value
- Corporate vision & long-term ambitions
- M&A pre-/post- transaction
- Commercial due diligence
- 1-3 year business planning
- Growth through products & services, channels, sectors & countries
- Leadership team clarity & alignment
- Position in the market relative to competitors
- Proposition & differentiation
- Rational and emotional benefits
- Consumer needs, CRM & Insight
- Integrated multi-channels
- Awareness, acquisition, cross-sales, retention & advocacy
We believe in delivering a bespoke and unique service to every client. These core beliefs help us guide our clients through a process of strategic development. (Read more about Our Approach)