Hosted by Open Data Institute, this event is for anyone interested in the region’s FS and FinTech scene and will begin with a networking breakfast at 8.30am.
Equiniti Credit Services blends innovative advanced technology with expertly skilled personnel, to service a highly diverse range of lending portfolios.
To highlight the region’s FinTech talent and development this seminar will also host pitching sessions allowing 4-6 existing FS businesses and FinTech entrepreneurs to provide a short presentation of their propositions.
Currently, we have five confirmed speakers for our fintech pitching session. These companies are:
– IceFire – an Estonian consulting firm specialising in FinTech.
– Investly – a pan-european invoice finance provider for SMEs.
– InvestUp – a robo-investing platform that enables P2P investors to manage their portfolio across multiple platforms.
– LociPay – a Sheffield based peer-to-peer payments and loyalty reward platform.
The event will also include a panel discussion with the below speakers.
– (Chair) Julian Wells, Director, Whitecap Consulting
– Stuart Clarke, Leeds Digital Festival
– Richard Carter – MD, Equiniti Credit Services
– Julian Graham-Rack – CEO, Curo
– William Schaffer – Investor Relations Manager & Entrepreneur Coach, North Invest
– Paul Connell, Founder & Head of Innovation, ODI Leeds.
– Jeremy Coupland, Financial Services, Department for International Trade
The seminar should aim to close by 11.00am. We look forward to seeing you at the january seminar!
The FinTech North seminars are part of a programme building on the successful convergence of Commercial, Academic, Financial and Technological interests of the FinTech North annual conference which has taken place during Leeds Digital Festival for the last two years.