On Thursday 17th June, Whitecap Consulting’s Lal Tawney and Foluso Laguda will be co-hosting a webinar with University of Northampton’s Centre for Sustainable Business Practices entitled “Innovate or Die: Shaping culture and context for sustainable advantage”.
In this interactive session, the conditions for a successful innovation culture and ecosystem in both companies and counties will be explored, as well as what is needed to sustain and extend the innovation levels seen during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Does it take a ‘burning platform’ crisis to foster innovation?
- What lessons can we learn from the past 12 months?
- What is needed to create the right business environment for innovation?
Hear from local success stories:
- Pallite Ltd – winners of The Spectator’s Economic Innovator of the Year Award 2020, Midlands
- James & James – winners of Queen’s Award for International Trade 2020 and Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2016
To register for the event click here.