This webinar, which starts at 10.30am and runs for 90 minutes, takes place as part of Leeds Digital Festival and will feature speakers able to offer regional, national and international perspectives on the legal sector.
The research underpinning the ‘Legal Tech & Innovation in the Leeds City Region 2020’ report has been supported and co-funded by a number of organisations in the region, including Leeds City Council, Leeds Law Society, University of Law, Harrogate Borough Council, Addleshaw Goddard, Blacks, DAC Beachcroft, Eversheds Sutherland, Pinsent Masons, Reed Smith, Squire Patton Boggs, Shoosmiths, Stewarts, and Walker Morris.
This event is open to all and is free to attend, but participants must register in advance via the link below.
The session will feature a presentation of the report findings from the Whitecap team, will be joined by a number of guests:
- Eve Roodhouse – Chief Officer, Economic Development, Leeds City Council
- Tom Matusiak – Director, Leeds Law Society & Legal Director, Stewarts
- Emma Pearmaine – Immediate Past President, Leeds Law Society & Managing Partner, Ridley & Hall
- Jenifer Swallow – Director, LawtechUK
- Patrick Grant – Project Director (North) Legal Innovation & Technology, University of Law
- Matthew Tomlinson – Dean, University of Law
- Chrissie Lightfoot – CEO, EntrepreneurLawyer
- Matt Peacock – Managing Partner, OMC Partners
- Dom Burch – VP, Marketing, SYKE
More background on the research, which is due to be published in a report on Monday 28th September, can be found here.