In partnership with The Professional magazine, Whitecap Consulting is delighted to announce its latest event – Game Changers – which takes place in Leeds on Thursday 12th February 2015.
Game Changers will run from 8.45am until late morning and you will find this event of interest if you are a business owner or hold a senior position in a business that operates in the Leeds area. This event follows on from our previous successful events which have included partnering with companies including Barclays, Microsoft, Ignite Sports, First Direct Arena and Inngot.
Confirmed speakers sharing their experience and insights at Game Changers include:
- Tony Watson, Sales, Marketing & PR Director, First Direct Arena
- Rebecca Sykes, Senior Communications Manager, First Direct Bank
- Dr Simon Jones, Associate Dean, Leeds Business School, Leeds Beckett University
- Chris Allen, Managing Partner, Blacks Solicitors
- Ant Morse, Head of Digital Sales, O2 (Telefonica UK)
- Dan Rajkumar, Founder & Managing Director, rebuildingsociety.com
- John Macleod, Founder & Managing Director, The Professional
- Julian Wells, Director, Whitecap Consulting (Chair)
Changes in the business and enterprise landscape in Leeds have helped create new businesses, whilst creating challenges and opportunities for the region’s established business community.
Join us to explore these opportunities and challenges and ask these questions and more:
- How can you make your mark in a changing environment?
- What are the key success factors businesses will require in the coming years?
- And, crucially, what does it take to be a Game Changer?
This event takes place at one of Leeds’ newest and most iconic buildings, First Direct Arena. We will present a line-up of inspirational speakers with an audience of senior business leaders from across the city aiming to play a key role in the new business landscape in Leeds.
Are you going to be a Game Changer? Join us on 12th February.
Register for Game Changers today by filling out the form below. If you can’t see the registration form on this page click here to be redirected.